• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKaps BBQ 2009

Fluid Sensor Online have kindly offered to supply some EI Starter Kits and some plants to give away on the day - Thanks guys :D

LondonDragon said:
I will bring a couple of bags of Shrimp with 20 or so in each for some donations to UKAPS ;)
Happy days mate, i'm sure they'll go down a storm!
stuworrall said:
Gutted I cant make this but its my B'day on sunday so cant be away from the family really plus they have something planned for Saturday night. Have a good one, hopefully ill be able to have a look on the webcast :)
Thats a shame pal, happy birthday!

annoyed i'm not gonna be able to come ... i reckon your gonna have an awesome day i am sure ..

i too have a birthday plans this weekend.. wish i could just do both!! lol

next time ..

Hey you guys seen the weather for the weekend ? its gonna be hot hot hot,
bring it on UKAPS BABY, :lol: :lol:
regards john.

Well i've received the hardscape from TGM and you guys are in for a treat! Some seriously nice stone 8)

Unipac have also offered an immense amount of stuff for give-aways, i'm picking them up tonight.

There will be plants available courtesy of Jeremy Gay, fire extinguishers from me and there are also products from Aqua Distri and Dennerle to give away....

Dan Crawford said:
Well i've received the hardscape from TGM and you guys are in for a treat! Some seriously nice stone 8)

Unipac have also offered an immense amount of stuff for give-aways, i'm picking them up tonight.

There will be plants available courtesy of Jeremy Gay, fire extinguishers from me and there are also products from Aqua Distri and Dennerle to give away....
I'll be bringing some goodies too... :D

Hey guys I'll be bringing a brand new nano filter to auction off for Ukaps,
Regards john

Back