• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UK Shops for the Planted Tank Hobbyist

Anyone aware of any decent shops in Yorkshire? All the sponsors are at least 3 hours drive from me....., though my plants are coming from Aquarium Gardens, Dave has been the only sponsor bothered to respond to my emails ref plants.
Already done Finest Aquatics, Wharf Aquatics, Pier Aquatics & Ferrybridge Aquatics.
Viscum water gardens at Doncaster, not the largest in terms of plants but have a huge selection of hard scape materials to sift through, probably one of the biggest fish houses I’ve been to as well

Viscum water gardens at Doncaster, not the largest in terms of plants but have a huge selection of hard scape materials to sift through, probably one of the biggest fish houses I’ve been to as well
Also ‘sustainable aquactics’ at Rotherham, quite a small shop but does have a decent selection of plants and hardscape material, especially large individual wood pieces which they usually stock a tonne of

Back