• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Types of Scaping?

Callum

TGM have offered to knock up a couple of scapes for me so that i can order some seiryu rocks from them without the worry of getting unsuitable rocks. They have asked me what sort of scape i am looking to do "e.g, island, triangular or u-shape". I have a pretty good idea of what the first two look like but i'm not quite sure about what a u-shape scape looks like. Can anyone shed any light on this matter?
Cheers

Callum said:
TGM have offered to knock up a couple of scapes for me so that i can order some seiryu rocks from them without the worry of getting unsuitable rocks. They have asked me what sort of scape i am looking to do "e.g, island, triangular or u-shape". I have a pretty good idea of what the first two look like but i'm not quite sure about what a u-shape scape looks like. Can anyone shed any light on this matter?
Cheers

This should tell you what you need to know :)
http://www.ukaps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=200

Thanks a lot antipo, I knew what it looked like just didn't know it was called that haha

Back