• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tweety Wood Question

snobi

Seedling
hello guys, this is a simple question, since I started planted aquarium i was wondering what kind of tree this tweety wood come from?

I have guess that this root come from a Guava Tree because of its strength branches solid like wood.

what is your idea guys? please let me know.

tweety wood.png

again thank you so much ukaps.

rhododendron root

and i think this type of tweety wood is a fast grower small tree still I have no proof and i dont have any access in local/direct supplier, might visit some province just to check this out.

guys still have any suggestion or idea what this is really/

Dan thank you so much, i'll check that rhododendron root i never heard that before.

I think it's rhododendron root

i found this is accurate imo, the problem now was to find a starter plant might search some garden nearby, the flower of rhodo looks stunning wonder why every planters didn't have this in their backyard.

i found this is accurate imo, the problem now was to find a starter plant might search some garden nearby, the flower of rhodo looks stunning wonder why every planters didn't have this in their backyard.
It is invasive but then if you want it for Aquascaping you have plenty to choose from as you keep it under control.
Many places in the UK are trying to control it as it spreads to the cost of local fauna.
Try Azalea instead.

It is invasive but then if you want it for Aquascaping you have plenty to choose from as you keep it under control.
Many places in the UK are trying to control it as it spreads to the cost of local fauna.
Try Azalea instead.
thank you so much, i was about to search for another option since this plant here in philippines grow on mountain, but this azalea maybe i could find in any garden (hopefully) i was about to farm my own driftwood and experiment not only in water plant but for land also, water and land being interconnect due to need of each other.

thank you so much, i was about to search for another option since this plant here in philippines grow on mountain, but this azalea maybe i could find in any garden (hopefully) i was about to farm my own driftwood and experiment not only in water plant but for land also, water and land being interconnect due to need of each other.

Rhododendron & Azalea are the same family, Azalea's are generally smaller & I believe there are differences in the flowers, amount of petals / stamens, that sort of thing.

Rhododendron & Azalea are the same family, Azalea's are generally smaller & I believe there are differences in the flowers, amount of petals / stamens, that sort of thing.
thank you so much i was aiming to get azalea since rhododendron is quite large for my extra small lawn. the flower in it looks nice. thank you so much, btw i just finish my client project 100 gallon long tank planted.

Back