• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tumble dryes water to make ferts ?

I am pretty sure I killed my Japanese maple tree by watering it with tumble dryer water. Don't put it in your tank.

its much less than that at a Spotless Water facility, its £5 for 100l of RO water

Yes they really are very good aren’t they. If I ever went RO, I would likely go with these guys (no easy place to run a home RO unit) Closest outlet is nearly 30mls from me though so a bit of a faff for a few litres, but good recommendation if you have something local. 👍

Yes they really are very good aren’t they. If I ever went RO, I would likely go with these guys (no easy place to run a home RO unit) Closest outlet is nearly 30mls from me though so a bit of a faff for a few litres, but good recommendation if you have something local. 👍
Well I'm only down the road from you in Northfield. It only takes a few minutes to fill 4x25l up and I would say it is totally worth it for 30 miles! The one in Chinatown is very accessible too considering how close to the centre it is

Mine is just a few minutes away😀 pop down once a month or so for 60l of water and I’m all set!

Thanks to Darrel I’m still using largely rainwater in my tanks. It comes off a rubber lined shed roof and normally has a TDS of around 30.
I filter it through kitchen towel or coffee filters to help prevent bugs getting into the tanks. It’s fee so I might as well use it!

Back