• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TNC GH Boost

Neither Potassium nor micronutrients have anything to do with holes in leaves.
Holes in leaves is caused by poor CO2.

Cheers,

I'm at the limit of choking the fauna, I've noticed slight improvement with liquid carbon supplementing the pressurised CO2. Suppose I'm just going to have to lower the light then - lucky I bought a dimmer.

Thanks Ceg

I'm at the limit of choking the fauna, I've noticed slight improvement with liquid carbon supplementing the pressurised CO2. Suppose I'm just going to have to lower the light then - lucky I bought a dimmer.

Thanks Ceg
Does seem like a fine line at times. Maybe look at the flow and make sure that there's good circulation around the affected plants. I was in the same boat as you, anytime I got my co2 what is said to be right for the plants my fish would complain.

Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk

Could also be retrospective damage as well mate, before changing anything cut off the affected leaves and see if it does it again. The leaves won't repair themselves anyway.

Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk

Back