• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TMC Growbeam Ultima Twin

2pods

Is this two separate strips ?
Could this just sit on the cover glass of the tank ?
Finally would one of these do a 36" x 12" x 15" tank with liquid carbon, but maybe going pressurised later ?

This is for 2 x 60cm strips each with 5 leds, depending on how high you want your light they could be used on a 90cm tank.

I was thinking about just sitting them on the cover glass. Would it be better higher up off it ?

Thanks.
I'm a bit in the dark (no pun intended) about these LEDs, but I was thinking of the 'leccy bill. I'm currently using one tube of a dual 39w T5 canopy about 6 inches from the cover glass. Maybe I would be better off with two Ultima singles ?
That way I could put them end to end

Not sure on the dimensions but if you were to get two I would be inclined to mount them on a tmc mountaray...but if they aren't long enough you may have shaded spots.

If your on about the grobeam 500 or 600 there 45cm long so I think if you were to mount them side by side 90cm long then you would get the coverage you want if mounting front and back then they would need to hung quite high to get full coverage

If your on about the grobeam 500 or 600 there 45cm long so I think if you were to mount them side by side 90cm long then you would get the coverage you want if mounting front and back then they would need to hung quite high to get full coverage

So looking down onto the top of the tank: I I
Rather than: -----

Back