• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TMC Grobeam 1500 Ultima Questions

FIne. Im new to LEDs, it takes a bit of sorting out, and a lot of ££££££.
Cheers

You are not wrong there!! and the worst thing is a 1500 Ultima tile and Storm controler was for sale on here for £180 last week, I would have paid £200 for the pair without hessitation.

The color plus uses different color LED's (4 white, 2 green, 2 red and 2 blue) where the 1500 just uses 10 White LED's.

The color plus uses different color LED's (4 white, 2 green, 2 red and 2 blue) where the 1500 just uses 10 White LED's

Hi livewire,

what did you end up buying?

I mean the difference between the colourplus 1000 and the colourplus 1500, or is that what you meant?

Hi livewire,

what did you end up buying?

I mean the difference between the colourplus 1000 and the colourplus 1500, or is that what you meant?

O sorry, I thought you were asking what the sifference was between the 1000 color plus and the 15000 Ultima!! my bad. :facepalm:

I would guess the difference is the type of LED's used.

ps; I went with 2 1500 Ultima tiles and am very happy with them.

Thanks for the feedback Livewire,

just to confirm TMC informed me that there is no difference in the Colourplus 1000/1500 other than rebranding. This would make sense when I was looking on an American site selling TMC products it stated the Colour plus 1000/1500 were the same. It confused me considering all the other 1500s are upgrades or different led colours.

Back