• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Tidy Cupboards

Gang@UKaps

Since the posting of the attached thread:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5981&start=0&hilit=show+us+how+tidy

there has been a considerable amount of new members to the forum and there were some cupboards that required a tidy up - so I thought it would be worth a revisit - here is mine.

Picture064.jpg

Regards
Paul.

img1389u.jpg

Not as tidy as I want it, my maidenhead aquatics towel my girlfriend forced me into buying is too long to hang on the door :geek:. I wanted a magnetic strip for the tools too but I couldnt find one short and strong enough and also realised that my tweezers arent magnetic 🙁

small cupboards are easy ive got over 10 things plugged in with 3 timers running multiple bits of kit and a 10kg co2 bottle + a 4 foot sump tank oh and a bloody great big pump not to mention the 3 1.5" water pipes. glad iv got doors although it gets a bit better every weekend. shortened all the wires last weekend. when its tidy ill post a pic

heh 🙂 my is not tidy because it does not have to be 🙂 its only me who looks into the cabinet so I know what is what 🙂
apart from that space is limitation as i need to fit 2kg fe 2 fluvals 405 and 80 liter water container for mixing tap and ro.

so maybe one day 🙂

Back