• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Through The Forest

I'm Using EI regime
All-in-One Daily 1000ml
KNO3 - 60g
K2SO4 - 45g
KH2PO4 - 15g
Traces - 28g
Ascorbic Acid - 1g
Potassium Sorbate - 0.4g
Adding 20ml per day
7days per week

Congratulations on the IIAC result
respekt_zpsehxarnyw.gif

I have question about your EI regime:
Is your dosing related to the tank volume (300L)
or is your dosing related to the water-column ( prox 250 L?)

Congratulations on the IIAC result
respekt_zpsehxarnyw.gif

I have question about your EI regime:
Is your dosing related to the tank volume (300L)
or is your dosing related to the water-column ( prox 250 L?)
congratulations, you really deserved it. Really impressive work you've done.
Regarding the ferts, did you used the same 20 ml per day from the start to the end?

The fertilization is calculated based on tank volume. but i usually adapt the ml to the tank needs, watching the algae and plant growth.
The dosage where around 20-30ml on the diferent stages.
At the end of the week, if you made po4 and no3 test the results should be around NO3 10/20ppm and PO4 0,5/1ppm, this is my finish line.
Regards,
Luís Cardoso

Reactions: Cor
Hi Luis,

Great aquascape! Well done! it's so joyful and inspiring.

I'm trying to carpet Glossostigma in a 120x45x45cm aquarium with two Zetlight Lancia units 6h 100% light intensity and injected co2. but no joy yet after three weeks. I'm guessing the lights is not enough as the Glossostigma plants rise up instead of carpeting. I'm using Zetlight riser and it's 14cm above the surface of water. by looking to your pictures I'm guessing yours is much less, were you using any custom made riser and what's the their distance from water surface?

Thanks,
Amir

Hi Luis,

Great aquascape! Well done! it's so joyful and inspiring.

I'm trying to carpet Glossostigma in a 120x45x45cm aquarium with two Zetlight Lancia units 6h 100% light intensity and injected co2. but no joy yet after three weeks. I'm guessing the lights is not enough as the Glossostigma plants rise up instead of carpeting. I'm using Zetlight riser and it's 14cm above the surface of water. by looking to your pictures I'm guessing yours is much less, were you using any custom made riser and what's the their distance from water surface?

Thanks,
Amir

Hi.
Thank you.
My brackets was custom made with 6cm.
When i was using zetlight i use 8h 100% and more 2 h to rise up and down.

Back