• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

The Planted Aquarium Podcast. #3 with Tom Barr

Wierd... I stumbled (kinda*) across the very same earlier today too. I tried to listen but got bored though.

* Google alerts for "planted aquarium".

Its nice to hear where Tom is coming from and in a more personal light as he touches upon.

I dont think much of the interviews though. Sounds like hard work Tom?

Tom, you should head over here, meet the boys and see how the interview goes after a few shandies...lol Now that would be fun to listen too.
You should of seen our attempt at a Ukaps pod cast. It was really funny. It was around 2AM and more than several drinks later...we couldn't even get a recording we were so drunk, lol. Steve did try but only after half an hour of talking he realised it didn't work.

If you ever fancy it Tom....... :thumbup:

Graeme Edwards said:
It was really funny. It was around 2AM and more than several drinks later...we couldn't even get a recording we were so drunk, lol. Steve did try but only after half an hour of talking he realised it didn't work.

ahh, good old booze :clap:

it would be great if tom came over that there could be a great UKAPS gathering? maybe Midlands so many folk could attend? that would be cool as :thumbup:

nice find :thumbup: Have downloaded these podcasts and put them on my mobile to listen to when next on a long train journey 🙂

Back