• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Living Bridge - Video added

So, here's the color picture..let me know what you think of it.

10406892_528904230575154_3481942352250370851_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome scape. Whats the white colour stuff you have used to maintain the slope?

Brilliant, just trying to work out why it was only in the 200s, but then so was Viktor's great moss forest ...:confused:

Given the new criteria, did they perhaps not take kindly to your background tree creations, surely not. Let's see what the top 50 look like and if there are any answers there.

The slightly murky water in the background also adds another level of authenticity, like mist in the distant forest valley !

A real gem, big congrats !

Last edited:
very surprised this didnt place higher, it is so well executed. Maybe it is to do with the move away from diorama and will be very interested to see what the top 100 look like.
Be sure to get this into AGA, personally i tend to agree with their placements more than IAPLC.

Awesome scape. Whats the white colour stuff you have used to maintain the slope?

Thats substructure to hold substrate from rolling down. Its made out of foam sheets.
Please ignore the mess in this picture ;)

DSC_93022.jpg

Thank you Victor! I am glad to know you like it. Always been a fan of your work.

@Trevor Pleco & @Iain Sutherland... :)
It totally came to me as a shock, anyway I value appreciation from hobbyists and scaping enthusiasts more than the rank.
It was my dream back in 2011(thanks to BBC Human Plantet for featuring bridges) to make this theme inside a tank when I was quite a clueless beginner. And now I stand there, showcasing my work. So am really glad about it.

Here are focal point ratios and diagonals that I just overlayed over my scape and I am surprised that it came out pretty close :)

1610785_10204877508517582_4906168409459174631_n.jpg

That looks absolutely magnificent, its a real shame they decided to change the rules at the last minute. I truly feel that you have been hard done by with this scape.

The fig bridge is stunning and your hard work is appreciated.

Ive seen your other scape's on another forum they also look magnificent , I have them book marked as inspirational as your rock work/wood arrangement is stunning.

Thanks for sharing your build from the start it realy helps:)

Back