• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Good Side

Ok guys, thanks for the feedback. :D

Here is the one with the cool back light :
the_good_side_22062014_coollight_1000_rszt1406371ad.jpg

I think i'll do another photoshoot in the weekend and use more lighting. I think i can fix some things.

That Caridina babaulti var. green looks awesome, I've never seen them before. Where did you get them? I've recently started thinking a few camouflaged fish and shrimp would look great, something like these and some microdevario kubotai perhaps. Great pics btw.

Those orange shrimp are great! I still can't decide what shrimp I wanna get but seeing these pictures, which btw are amazing :) I am really considering some of these. Thanks for sharing Alex!

Im a massive fan of both your scape and inhabitants Alex. Your photography is very nice too!

Ps. If you download Google Chrome for ios devices, this automatically translates whole pages to your chosen language.
Cheers,
N

i even wrote an article in Romanian, about the popular species and their needs, you can have a look if you want :
http://acvablog.ro/ro/indrumar-crev...na-davidi-si-neocaridina-cf-palmata/#more-462 (use Google Translate, hope it dose the job :D )

Sorry to intervene :p
I am the administrator of the blog mentioned above. It has a google translate plugin integrated in the blog, so you can find in the lower right corner a "Translate" button. You can use it to translate in your language. Of course, it's not a perfect translation, but it works quite ok.

By the way, hi Alex!
And thanks for sharing the link.

Great article Alex! Very comprehensive and informative. I didn't even know half those colour varieties existed :oops:

number 2.[DOUBLEPOST=1405599344][/DOUBLEPOST]I like this wood and new version of your scape. I think it's great and 2nd light looks nice to my eyes.
Alex, if you have couple more twigs you might try to add them at left side to smooth transition to the grass. Just couple of branches sticking out of saurogyna and anubias. Just an idea.

Back