• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Balance Of Nature

mibe661

Hi,

Anyone know where to buy this poster:
dc603e555589102d3357be2c46b8accf.jpg

Any store here in europe? I live in Sweden

Maybe sending an Email to ADA personaly might do the trick. They have a pretty keen support department. I remember a UKAPS member getting a swift reply on questions about plants used in an Takashi Amano scape picture :)

These posters are advertising merchandise & memorabillia they might be just happy to send you one or still know a few addresses having it in stock or maybe even an asian online poster print company having the Takashi Amano's digital files able to print reproductions.

Maybe sending an Email to ADA personaly might do the trick. They have a pretty keen support department. I remember a UKAPS member getting a swift reply on questions about plants used in an Takashi Amano scape picture :)

These posters are advertising merchandise & memorabillia they might be just happy to send you one or still know a few addresses having it in stock or maybe even an asian online poster print company having the Takashi Amano's digital files able to print reproductions.
That's a good tip! I will do that. Thanks!

Back