• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tapatalk now free on Android

Yes mate s4 and latest tapatalk. This doesn't add up....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ive sent an email off with some screen shots to see if they can help at all as I do prefer the new layout

Guys might not have anything to do with Tapatalk, you can only edit your post up to 15 minutes from posting, after that it locks and you can no longer edit it, unless its a thread you started, which then you can only edit the first post, so that you can change titles, etc....

Hi Paulo it does seem to be a tapatalk issue in Alastairs case. A few pages back you can see he is attempting to edit a post made 33 seconds ago and the option is not there. I have posted a screenshot right after and I have the edit option... it is strange but hopefully we can figure it out

Boo that's not cool. The new UI is really smooth its a shame it playing g up for you!

As did I but I'm happy to support development of an app I use on a daily basis. :)

Back