• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tank size in upstairs room

When records were a thing :rolleyes: it was marvelous when I moved from an upper floor rented room to a concrete floored house. I could now play a whole side of a record without it jumping due to me breathing/moving in the same room....:eek:
And they're coming back!

After further research I think that the only problem I'm likely to encounter is the feet of the cabinet punching through the floor boards because I have no way to find where the joists are. So I'll put down a base board of 18mm plywood directly onto the floor and fix adjustable feet to the bottom of the cabinet so I can level it again if there is any settlement over time.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

After further research I think that the only problem I'm likely to encounter is the feet of the cabinet punching through the floor boards because I have no way to find where the joists are. So I'll put down a base board of 18mm plywood directly onto the floor and fix adjustable feet to the bottom of the cabinet so I can level it again if there is any settlement over time.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
A very good solution to the problem.

Back