• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Suggestions needed for buying a new tank

Mark-jan

Hi guys!

I'm looking to buy a new aquarium, but i need your help.
I already have a Dennerle nano cube 20, and I'm really happy with it.
So I'm thinking of getting another 1 but slightly bigger.

If you had too choose between the 30 l cube, the 60 l cube, or the scaper's tank, which one would you go for?
Also which lighting would you use? And which filter?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings Mark-Jan

I realy like the scapers tank with the new led light on. Looked pretty good at aquaJardin the other week. Nice dimensions too. It's your tank though mark you have to look at it.:) and hopefully we will get to too on here when you've scaped it.:)

Hey Kirk! Do you have a link to that scaper's tank? Does it come as a set? Because over here in Holland they only sell the scaper's tank with a 24w pl lamp.

Im rubbish with links,what I'll do is ring a local and very helpful place near me and get the info your after then I'll post it on here.

I'm starting to think that the led light was put on in the shop now, as everyone I've seen online just is not. But they do make the light I saw. It's a tiny unit too.

Yes it looks like it however I've only seen it on the tank not in the box. As I guide I've seen the one on ebay for £54, it's tiny.

I still can't do links from this phone been trying.:( here's the eBay ltem no. 391010916918, cheers.

Thanks it's a Nokia 3210 :D Na sony z:-:)

Back