• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Stayrogyne Repens new leaves are yellow-white

Jaap

Hello,

I have noticed that the new leaves of my Stayrogyne Repens are yellow to white so I assumed this is some kind of deficiency.

1. Is it Nitrogen deficiency?

2. Will the yellow/white leaves become green again if I dose the proper amounts of nutrients or do I have to cut them off?

3. If it was a nutrient deficiency wouldn't the symptoms also show on other plants? Surely needs of one plant are different from the other but IMHO the symptoms should have shown on other plants in the tank, especially fast growers!

4. As you can see I have some algae on the leaves as well. Is it BBA?

This is how they look:
b4cc1af3c45ef6bea684b0ce1db79b6d.jpg
cfe164176deaf2d5bb47570ebdcea611.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Have a good substrate, dose EI and inject proper CO2 and all your problems will be gone. If you don´t have too much light of course.

Hi Joost...I am already doing all that you said...its just a deficiency I trying to find out what I am missing

Lush green colour has gone and now yellow leaves appear...i have double dose macros and micros now for a week but no change yet. Any suggestions?

47410ef3b3020724f6ca16d2c5aaec21.jpg

Back