• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Staurogyne or Glossostigma?

i would choose S Repens any day over Glosso, it looks so lush when a proper carpet is grown with it.easier to maintain and it doesnt uproot easily.

My cory are notorious for uprooting delicate plants.

Do you think it's easier to grow then?

Staurogyne Repens any day for me, its by far my favourite stem plant. I think it will compliment your scape pretty well as the leaf shape look like it will fit in. I have it growing in my low tech betta tank for a 2nd attempt and its actually growing pretty well! Although, it can't compare to the high tech tanks, I'm pretty please with this try. I have just given a big trim to my S. Repens and am awaiting for it to send new growth which will take anywhere from 2-4 weeks for some nice results I'd say. I also second that idea that S. Repens is hard to uproot once settled!

Alright I will go for S. Repens. I prefer the look of it anyway.

Is it agreed that I should buy the Tropica 1-2- Grow pot?

Right- thanks for that. Should I buy from the Green Machine?

1-2-Grow Staurogyne are just amazing, it was my first time buying a plant in that format and it is really incredible the number of plants it includes. Probably more than 25 if you're patient enough to plant them one by one.
Another advantage, it was on my window sill for days and probably on the shop for weeks, and plants were perfect

Back