• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Greenfinger2

Hi sa80mark, Some with willow & Christmas moss :) In fist pics Of W-K they have little bits here an there as still learning ;)
I have become addicted to moss :D Will be using more aquatic moss in next W-K projects Have some bits on the go now with moss ball and Christmas moss on DW Well trying to think ahead Will post some pics And some of my fist W-K that had a sad end:arghh: I dropped one when doing a water change and it knocked the rest down like tenpins HO what a mess:banghead: But wont do that again All a learning curve :( :D

sa80mark

Well thays encouraging to hear as ive just put xmas moss and some Fissidens in mine so fingers crossed :) I can reall see the fascination with wabi's I can see myself collecting a few more :)

Greenfinger2

Well thays encouraging to hear as ive just put xmas moss and some Fissidens in mine so fingers crossed :) I can reall see the fascination with wabi's I can see myself collecting a few more :)

Hi Well that's how I started with one now am totally addicted :crazy: But having so much fun with this side of our hobby Hope all go's well with your Wabi-Kusa :thumbup:

Greenfinger2

Hi All, This was my fist Wabi-Kusa;) Shame came to a sad end as I dropped it and knocked all my W-K over Two pics 2nd one is my second W-K That I done But alas they are no more :arghh: But never one to give up done Some more well quiet a few but having fun doing them And still some more ideas to come:D 065_zps126bdc6a.jpg

sa80mark

That light tube is pure genius :) its kind of like those ships in bottles gets you thinking about how you scaped it, really well done

Mark

Greenfinger2

Hi Yo han, Wabi-Kusa Were doing ok during our summer just had to mist spray . But with onset of colder days and nights i started them in globes As to Humidity Globes do steam up at night But they have lids on i take the lids off during the day. I will have to get a humidity tester:) And as the darker nights draw in will have to rig up some lighting For them as at this point they just get natural day light.