• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Southern UKAPS meet this spring

Does the UKAPS community fancy a meet at Aquarium Gardens this spring?

• Yes, you know it! šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Hell yeah, I'm the kind of person that loves giving a maybe šŸ‘šŸ½

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No, because like... No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I would love to come but may need a lift from another member in my area

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Geoffrey Rea

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
Hello folks šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Attempting to gauge interest in a UKAPS community meet in the South this spring.

Suggesting a meet at Aquarium Gardens. If you wish to know the location the address is below:

Unit 20A
Upland Industrial Estate
Mere Way
Wyton
Huntingdon
PE28 2JZ
England

The store is a credit to the UK aquatic plant scene and we would like to approach Dave of @Aquarium Gardens to potentially host you good folks.

For those unfamiliar with our sponsors store here is a few photoā€™s of what you can expect:

1709570732509.jpeg

1709570758859.jpeg

1709570779551.jpeg

1709570816510.jpeg

1709570878054.jpeg

1709570904582.jpeg

1709570988782.jpeg

1709571318205.jpeg

Anywayā€¦ Your vote really does count as this will involve mobilising the UKAPS team and approaching Aquarium Gardens to see if we can all get together in the south.

Please let us know if this is something the UKAPS community fancies in the calendar this spring.

Hey everyone šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Sunday 28th April is looking like the date for the UKAPS meet at Aquarium Gardens (official post to follow).

Save the date if you wish to attend and please vote above so we can gauge how many wish to attend. We need numbers to accommodate for food and drinks.

If youā€™re on the fence about attending, these events are great for meeting the folks whose posts you read everyday. Theyā€™re friendly, funny and there will be a scaping competition and food.

Hope to see you there šŸ˜Ž

Just a reminder that Sunday 28th April is the date for the UKAPS meet at Aquarium Gardens.

Official post to follow, save the date and lovingly tap the vote button at the top of this thread if you wish to attend ā˜šŸ¼ šŸ„° šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™ll definitely be there, complete with sticky labels for name badges so we can all put faces to names.

Hope to see as many members there as last year, both new and familiar šŸ™‚

Iā€™m scheduled to be in London that week for work, so maybe I could visit. But then I realise Iā€™m not that social šŸ‘

I would like to go, never been to aquarium Gardens, but again distance is too far. Maybe do a live stream as well

You guys could live stream the aquascaping contests and games

Back