• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Songs from the Man Cave!

Very interesting! My school, Barking Abbey, was once called Park Modern, which is the same school Billy went to. I can't tell you the number of times his name came up in the Assembly when they wanted to promote the good outcomes of the school!!

Very interesting! My school, Barking Abbey, was once called Park Modern, which is the same school Billy went to. I can't tell you the number of times his name came up in the Assembly when they wanted to promote the good outcomes of the school!!
In the 80’s I had friends who lived in Ripple road, and Barkingside

I remember the the kids from there getting on the bus on Longbridge Road that used to go down from the Poly to Barking underground, in the later 80s.

In the 80’s I had friends who lived in Ripple road, and Barkingside
Yep! I also attended Ripple Junior School! Small world.

I remember the the kids from there getting on the bus on Longbridge Road that used to go down from the Poly to Barking underground, in the later 80s.
I know it well!

Back