• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Something new for my 1ft cube

Hi Dantrasy,
I really like your arrangement of rocks and wood and the plants will work very well with this scape, can't wait to see it all done.... fantastic :thumbup:
Jim

ok, made a wall on the left and added more soil behind it. This was a simple scape, now it's getting a bit more tricky.

This meant I could raise the HM, Limnophila Repens, R Wallichi and L Senagalensis.

Next update will hopefully be of a nice green dome with red stripes.

I'll probably replace the HM with Stauro down the track. And the R Wallichi and L Senagalensis shouldn't be next to each other. And i'll probably end up putting all the colorata at the back, as it grows faster than sp. green.

derght_zps343pr6uy.png

Like the top view!

Why you said that "This was a simple scape, now it's getting a bit more tricky." Not quite understand this (I blame my bad English) or maybe some implication of your real aquascape.

@alex, well the scape was simple before, with just 10 or so rocks in a line. Since adding the rocks on the right it's more complex and time consuming (tricky). Also, in the beginning I planted without much thought of location/bunching, but now I'm going for rows and i'll split up the reds soon too.

The blue background really is a nice change. I would never had thought of that. Very nice.

This is stunning! Though I must say the L.sengalensis is kinda ruining the whole look for me.

Another successful aquascape. Very hard tank dimensions to work with making it even more impressive. You have a good eye for mixing color as well.

Back