• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Solenoid part ?

Mrmikey

Hi I've stupidly lost a part to my solenoid:( typical just as my new co2 has turned up.
I don't even know the make of the solenoid? Or the name of the part that's lost.
Can anyone point me in the right direction, or better still sell me yours :)
By the way it's the Two silver bits and the washer.
6d9d2fbf-d674-64d8.jpg

Attachments

• 6d9d2fbf-d674-64d8.jpg
    6d9d2fbf-d674-64d8.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 68
Re: Solenoid part ?

Hose connectors are fairly easy to find. The thread will almost certainly be 1/8" BSPP and the hose fitting will be 6mm OD/4mm ID. At least that's the standard size for CO2 fittings.

This a similar direct replacement and a sealing washer:

http://www.airlines-pneumatics.co.uk/we ... de=S060245 Part #112881
http://www.airlines-pneumatics.co.uk/we ... de=S010192 Part #101291

You might be able to find it cheaper somewhere else. That's £5.56 for the fitting, a washer, and postage. If you order today I'd be surprised if it doesn't get to you by Tuesday. I've used this company a few times and they've always been reliable.

Hi jas, I must have looked on eBay and other sites for ages but couldn't
Find a thing! Didn't help that I didn't know what they were called!
Yeah I'm sure your are right that it's a standard fitting so I'll be on those links today and get one ordered. Always good to know that the company sends stuff out quickly. £5 sounds good to me, Got a bit of cash left over from this weekend as I didn't go out due to my new addiction, call of duty.
Thanks a mill for that mate thought it was gonna turn into a right nightmare:)

:thumbup: @ JAS I've been looking for these for ages well done m8. These are particularly handy for diy co2 to put on the lid of the bottle. The standard pipe pulled though the hole method can be a bit hit and miss.

It's not a problem, I'm glad I could help. :) Most of the fittings used for CO2 are standard pneumatic fittings so any good hydraulics/pneumatics shop should sell them.

nice always good to know, thanks again jas, saved me some headaches ! :)

Back