• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Shrimp swimming around

Just for clarity, I do have a small heater in there, as with the window open sometimes, and being north facing, it would get too cold. This is an old shot. The Juncus has slowly faded away, but the siamensis always does well in my water.
Ah I misremembered. What heater have you got? Mine is too big really but I had it spare and decided to try it out.

Just for clarity, I do have a small heater in there, as with the window open sometimes, and being north facing, it would get too cold. This is an old shot. The Juncus has slowly faded away, but the siamensis always does well in my water.

Och just some small thing, 75 I think. It chugs away. I've never found a really small one that was also reliable. I hide it behind a large almond leaf. If you have any cuttings and are in town my big tank is rather sad just now!

Och just some small thing, 75 I think. It chugs away. I've never found a really small one that was also reliable. I hide it behind a large almond leaf. If you have any cuttings and are in town my big tank is rather sad just now!
Mate I’ll bring you some stuff over in the next couple of weeks if that suits you? I’ll have a few Echinodorus and some stems. I’ve dialled back the co2 and the ferts because the tank was getting out of control. 😄 Means my cuttings are less frequent which is helping a lot.

Back