• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

saintly's Pastel Shades

saintly said:
superglue and anubias is the future! thanks supercoloey!

I still don't get how you superglue Anubias to wood...

So, you want to superglue the Anubias flat onto a piece of bogwood, right? Do you just dab a bit inbetween the roots and then slap it on?

Oh, and this looks like another promising scape from what I can see! It's great that your mum loves to look after a tank, that's more than I can say for mine! :lol:

samc said:
looks good AGAIN :lol: on the pic it looks really green too. is this a bit of a trial for your next big tank at MA

thanks sam,it's not really a trial run for the MA scape. i kinda know what to happen with that one. it's just a chance to try one or 2 crypts out, see how plants mix together, practice trimming stems in the back....trial and error stuff.

Thomas McMillan said:
I still don't get how you superglue Anubias to wood...

i wasn't sure, i just trimmed the roots down, put glue on stone and stuck it. Job done 😀 so much easier.

Back