• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryan's ADA 60p (featured in PFK magazine) ukaps aquascaping experience

May be obvious but have you weighted it down so it's fully submerged?

:) I just meant while it was getting bogged down outside.

Watching! Layout 5 for me.
Btw. When will you need more co2? Got an empty fe that needs filling. Used 2kg in 7 weeks!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Watching! Layout 5 for me.
Btw. When will you need more co2? Got an empty fe that needs filling. Used 2kg in 7 weeks!

thank anthony i thinking to go for no5 too. i wont't be any time soon. what happen to the one i got for you?

Last edited:
In use now. Got another reg solenoid. Going to run 2 fe's on the 5ft tank

Struggling with distribution. Full length spray bar on a eheim 2028 slows the flow right down. Goi g to have 2 eheim 2028's with 2.5ft spray bars and a inline diffuser on each. Should work alot better.

Struggling with distribution. Full length spray bar on a eheim 2028 slows the flow right down. Goi g to have 2 eheim 2028's with 2.5ft spray bars and a inline diffuser on each. Should work alot better.

yeah 2 spray bar would be better not sure about 2 diffuser though. :nailbiting:

In two years it will definitely stop. Joking of course. But you may end up with that after a long time of waiting wood still be a little buoyant and you will have to be extra cautious when maintaining your tank not to move it.
I had it in my discus tank and when I took it out for a couple of days it dry out flat. Im gona check it today.

Alright guys
Thanks for giving me your thoughts on which layout to choose. so I went ahead and decided to go for no 5 as I think the extra thick wood make a nice fissiden look. All plants has been order and should be ready to be planted on Friday or Saturday. I had plan on a dsm but it won't be now. Anyways thanks again and watch out for the updates.
Cheers
Ryan

Back