• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Return of the living roots.

beautiful tank. What is your routine?
Fantastic tank and pics:clap:..

Thank you!
At this point i dont do much.
the weekly 60% water changes, i dose a solution of diy dry ferts based on the Estimative index.
I left it a little neglected on purpose!
The bucephalandras are doing really well, blooming and growing fast. im replanting some on the ground too.

Nice plant health but the scape looks an bit to proper to look natural
Thanks CooKieS! I see your point and I agree. It could have been more natural. Although I send it at the end, it wasnt made for a competition. It meant to be my free expression scape. I wanted on purpose to look a bit both natural and not!

Thanks CooKieS! I see your point and I agree. It could have been more natural. Although I send it at the end, it wasnt made for a competition. It meant to be my free expression scape. I wanted on purpose to look a bit both natural and not!

I'm jalous of your plant health anyway. Free expression is the ultimate aquascaping goal and art goal too :)

Better luck and scape next year

nV0TSyIl.jpg

thanks once again my friend. I appreciate that.
i know i didnd had the perfect scape, nor the perfect photo. but i expected at least a 3 digit ranking! Next year!

I think your scape deserves to be in top 200s at least, IMHO, one of the best scapes in this from I have seen.

Back