• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Regulator advice

andy-mu said:
Just to let you know Alastair, I got the Reg from ebay. First one got lost, so had to send another, hence why it took so long to get here. Fitted it today. Noticed the working pressure seemed to drop after having been adjusted to 1 Bar. Did this a couple of times, had to also adjust the needle valve a bit. Seems to have stabilised the pressure, so will monitor it over the next few days to see that it stays at the bubble rate I've set. I'll gradually up the rate a little once it settles to get rid of the BBA. Used some flourish excel today also. It's certainly got the BBA looking poorly

Nice one mate. Shame the first got lost. I had the same thing when first setting it up in that the working pressure needed adjusting each day for first day or two as it would gradually drop a little. So I just set it slightly higher so it dropped to what I wanted it to be at then after a bit it would stay at that.,
Shame each time my cylinder gets changed I have to do it all again lol.

Back