• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Recommendation for a 'all in one' led light system please

keluar

Seedling
I am still struggling with the light options for my 65cmx45cmx45cm tank.
I thought the grobeam is good but in addition of the controller, the price is comparable to other led lights. Also I am concern of the humming noise if it is not in full power as I have my tank in the living room

I wonder whether there is any other value for money led light options that come with light that can grow HC species, with built in Controller/ timer and aesthetically good looking..

TMC ilumenair and Giesemaann teszla looks good but am unsure of the PAR value and effectiveness. I also wonder whether the evolution aqua led is any good?

Could fellow hobbyist suggest other light that I should consider. I am not sure how they compares to grobeam

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks Alastair. Are the iluminair designed for tropical fish? I emailed tmc but no reply.

Sent from my AT10LE-A using Tapatalk

Thanks Alastair. Are the iluminair designed for tropical fish? I emailed tmc but no reply.

Hi
Yes they are and for planted tanks. Ive lost the page where all the information on the specific luminair was but its great for planted tanks so obviously will be ok for fish.
surprised you didnt get a reply from them. Might be worth dropping a post in tmcs sponsor section on here im sure theyll reply as soon as they can.
I imagine they get thousands of emails a day to try and work through :confused:

Thanks. I have now post it on the sponsored forum as I still haven't received a reply from email yet.

Back