• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Purchasing plants

Frederick

Hi all....having given up on local aquarists I am desperate tofind a reliable online plant outllet So far I have only tried one... delivery was good but their description and names did not agree with the books Ihave in fact many of the named plants could noy be found..
Any help and sugestions will be gratefully received.
Please help... Frederick

Google these. The green machine online, aqua essentials you will get all you need from these two retailers.

I have bought plants and products from http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/ and they have excellent customer service and the plants are from Aquafluer and are shipped to you in a very good condition. Also you can ask Richard anything on twitter @AquaEssentials or via email and he will always give you good feedback and advice.

I can firmly recommend Aquaessentials, TGM, as well as Tropica plants from Pets@Home as long as you buy within a couple of days of them arriving. Call your local and find out what day is delivery day. They will even phone you once the courier arrives with the box, and you can tell them what you want and they will add it to their order usually. Yes, the stuff they have left in their plant tanks look a right state most of the time, but the new stuff is as good as anywhere. OF COURSE, keep your eye out on here too because the stuff available from peoples tanks is usually exceptionally good too ;)

Back