• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Pruning grass in nano

criptic

My nano tank cube hasn't much space to angle scissors - I have moss grass and a moss tree that is growing like crazy but I need to trim in very limited space - any ideas how? Aqua tools are not giving me good angle to use eg with curved scissors. I need a kind of chopper that cuts straight across once lowered..... Does anything exist to do this?

Thanks, Lou

you want something like these very rare and expensive ADA scissors:
bent-embroidery-scissors.jpg

http://www.sewingmachinesales.co.uk...machine-embroidery-double-curved-scissors.htm

Can you just use a normal pair of nail scissors as they won't have the long handles?

Thanks - the sewing ones look good for my tree. My carpet - I can't even get my hand down to it otherwise nail clippers would be great. Might have to stick with cutting it at an angle. I've even looked at cardio surgical tools - interesting angles but not quite ready to pay £40 for them!! I love miniature scapes but they are tricky when full up and blooming!!

Back