• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Project Ikebana"

Great looking planted tank, the colours work well together and maintenance must be a breeze!

Amazing photography too 👍

Hello UKAPS,

It has been a long while since posting here. Glad to see the forum still active. I thought I would share with you one of my recent "for fun" projects inspired by a layout I saw years ago when first starting out on Aquascaping World.

If anyone is interested here is the source of the inspiration: http://www.aquascapingworld.com/thr...ascape-of-the-month-ikebana.3612/#post-124201

I don't want anyone thinking it was entirely my idea, although I tried to put my own style into the layout. I went back and shared it on the original post and a fellow member here, Tim Harrison, suggested I share with UKAPS. A good suggestion, I think. So, without further rambling from me, here are a few photos of my "Project Ikebana"

I have more details and a few setup pictures on my Instagram account: @glassgroveaquascaping

View attachment 131692

View attachment 131693

View attachment 131694

View attachment 131695
Beautifully done.

Oops don't think I did that rite 🤣 not sure how to forum yet ... very beautiful

Back