• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

poseidons-palace.co.uk?

Mine came from Jez and it is a good quality, well made tank. When I tried to get in touch, I tried emails but got no answer. He replied very quickly when I submitted a design from the aquarium builder page, so it is probably anti spam measures. I suppose you could always send him a txt. I think he lurks here as well....

That's a shame - I suppose he might have stopped doing it, but seemed as though he was serious to carry on when I went to see him (about 18 months ago). He is a one man band though and might be away / ill / whatever.

He still builds tanks but is rubbish in communicating keep pestering him and he will get back to you.

Yes he's building and delivering 10th feb, trust me he is useless at returning calls and emails its a wonder how he actually gets business.

Yup mikes right, he's certainly not the easiest person to get hold of but definitely still in business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's shocking at communication!! I mean beyond terrible! But.... When I was going through the planning and design for an open top 6.5ft. His ideas of a particular Bracing design were more knowledgable and convincing than another tank manufacturer I was speaking with. His CAD type drawings are excellent too, which shows exactly what you're getting.
I'm supposed to be collecting mine any time now, but where is he!? I think he doesn't like giving bad news, so unless he has something positive to give you, he keeps quiet. Bloody annoying though!
The fact that he's a one man band and likely has a real job too, he probably only takes on the workload he can manage.
I'm just guessing though!?!????

Back