• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Planted tank for sale & much more

ashyuk

Seedling
Hi,
After 7yrs of keeping planted tanks & due to increasing health problems I am very reluctantly having to sell my remaining tank. It's a 2ft Jewel bought September 2010 standing on a Fluval 600 Duo 2 door cupboard with ADA Amazonia & Welsh Blue rock. No plants as everything has died during a prolonged bout of illness. It has an Arcadia 4 tube luminaire, Fluval 405 filter (bought December 2010) with glass lilly pipes, 75 Watt Aquael Neo heater, 2kg JBL refillable CO2 bottle with Dennerle regulator plus 2 x 2kg fire extinguishers (1 full), glass drop checker, bubble counter & diffusers.

There are just too many extras to mention here but include Fluval 105 filter, Fluval U2 filter, Hydor 300 Watt External Heater, all dry ferts & bottles plus over £100 of ADA ferts & a full 1 litre bottle of Easycarbo, Aqua Essentials planting tools in case plus extra pairs of long tweezers & long scissors.

Overall there is over £1,200 worth of stuff. I am looking for offers as close to £400 as possible. Ideal for someone starting up or for anyone wanting to set up another tank. PM me for contact details & more info.
Cheers,
Mike.

you will get more for it, and more interest, if you split it all..

Yeah I know but... i'm not too bothered about getting more & don't want the hassle of splitting it. I just want it to go fast because I can't look after it anymore & there are still fish & shrimps in it.

This is the tank in better times earlier this year.

17-11-10.jpg

And after setting up before glass work was added:

IMG_00762.jpg

Back