• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Looks to have cleared up now. It was really cloudy last pics I saw

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

My only gripe is the amount and choice of fish.....:confused:

I thought the same, and there really is ALOT of different fish.

There were some lovely Clown Loach, looking really healthy am a decent size. Also a lot of Silver Sharks, Rainbows, various Tetra in copious amounts, and quite a lot of Dwarf Cichlids too.

Like I've already said, it was the fish thy were attracting all the attention rather than the natural beauty of the plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What?? Clown loaches?? Tell me more!!!

Sorry Andy :D

I've not seen the tank in person so I have no point of reference!! It looks really small to me...... I don't live close at all so can't see myself getting out there

Id like some, I was close to getting some for my 180 but then I started planting.......:rolleyes:

When you say sizeable clown loach, how sizeable? 4-5"? 7-8" and how many? I'd like to do something similar when i buy my clowns a new home and am curious how much damage they've done to the plants

I'd say they were about 5" on average, as for how many and what damage they've done I couldn't tell you I'm afraid.

Id like some, I was close to getting some for my 180 but then I started planting.......:rolleyes:

I think its doable but you need a large plant mass of tough plants and a small group of fish to minimize the damage. 6x2x2 should be considered a minimum tank for adult clowns too

My wife just shared this pic that she took whilst at New Malden yesterday. You can really get a sense of just how massive this tank is with my 2 youngest standing in front of it

u6yte8yd.jpg

Attachments

• u6yte8yd.jpg
    u6yte8yd.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 681
Ye it was still a little cloudy! Kinda like when you disturb the substrate in your own tank, makes you wounder how private aquariums get them so clean

Looks good, although very murky still?

Ive gotten a fair few shots I need to upload from this tank that I took today but agree after all this time the tank is still murky. It doesnt seem to have cleared from when I was last their and took photos which was a while ago. Such a shame too as you cant see the full scale of the display from any angle.

Back