• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Outside Inside

Iain Sutherland

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
What happens when you have spare time and spare hardscape.
Free time 28.06 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

used weeds from thegarden, maidenhair fern and a few aquatics.

So moved over to flickr too but cant figure out how to embed the image rather than link...??

What a little beauty!
Like that a lot.

Thanks Ady, wabi without the drying out issues. I need to make 3 for work as we spend £600 a month on flower arrangements around the hotel lobby, me and my big mouth suggested that i could do something as nice for no monthly outlay.... only they need to be twice the size.
Now i need to start researching and experimenting with terrestrial plants. Can see me picking Darrels brain soon :)

Boo the picture is gone? I get "sorry page cannot be found"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You can embed Flickr images using the image link itself rather than the photo page, so http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3817/9160354500_5e1aedb2f9_o.jpg becomes:

9160354500_5e1aedb2f9_o.jpg

Right-click on the photo on Flickr to get the image link.

This is beautiful if you will be having these on display it will be amazing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

thanks mike but im on a mac for the first time which doesnt have a right click lol
You can set the mouse up to right click :)......I was messing around one day and found it, it really annoyed me too! I'm sure its in mouse settings but I can't remember exactly! Think its in system preferences in the mouse option.
You can use control click too as Mike says but that's just not what we've been tuned to do ;)
Bet you can't wait to get 'flower arranging' in the lobby ;) :0

Looks lovely mate!

This is beautiful if you will be having these on display it will be amazing
Cheers guys, i hope it will look pretty cool, GM wanted an aquarium but no suitable location :(

Bet you can't wait to get 'flower arranging' in the lobby ;) :0
oh dear lol if someone had told me a couple of years ago id be 'flower arranging' id have died laughing.

Mac - i can copy link info, then paste into the thread but it comes up like Free time 28.06 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! this rather than an embedded image so what am i doing wrong?

Back