• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Optiwhite tank builders

Still trying to find space for a tank but assuming I can, anyone know of any optiwhite builders in the west surrey area?

Alastair said:
Westyggx said:
http://www.poseidons-palace.co.uk/

They deliver, currently having mine built and arrives this weeked.

Never?? Me too. What are the chances of that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, prepare to be disappointed. I have had BOTH your orders diverted to my place :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alastair said:
Just thought I'd say I'm more than happy with my tank when it arrived. Silicone is very minimal and neat. Think mike will be doing a quick review himself on his journal but just wanted to pop my thoughts on.

Shut up and get planting ! ;) I wanna see Alastair back in action .... And this time, if you get any Crypt balansae, DONT lose the damn plantlets hehehehe.

Antipofish said:
Alastair said:
Just thought I'd say I'm more than happy with my tank when it arrived. Silicone is very minimal and neat. Think mike will be doing a quick review himself on his journal but just wanted to pop my thoughts on.

Shut up and get planting ! ;) I wanna see Alastair back in action .... And this time, if you get any Crypt balansae, DONT lose the damn plantlets hehehehe.

Ha ha. All will hopefully be started weekend. Funny you should mention the balansae ;)
Have posted sneak of the tank on mikes journal

Antipofish said:
Alastair said:

I have a balansae plantlet if you want it Chris. Pay postage.

Back