• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ok then who's ordered there ps4.?

kirk

Quite like the look of what's been shown so far on telly. Just wish I hadn't replaced our old 60g after a few trips to the oven after the ylod:) not happy with this 250g replacement I preferred the look of our old one.:). This ones very noisey on certain games too.

not made mind up ps4 or xbox most likely ps4 as always had play stations and xbox is all downloadable and prefer disks not looked at it much yet though
battlefield is ment to look awesome and I hope GTA v is out for ps4

not been on ps3 for about 8 month lol

thanks dean

I can't decide. Had xboxes forever, but I'm unsure about all their changes :(

Hopefully getting the PS4 of the over half for christmas.. well in the january sales see if there is any good offers on, im currently the owner of both and i do have to say i like and dislike things about them both so will probably end up with the xbox also at some point

I would if i had cash. I dont like the idea of xboxone stopping working if its not connected to net.
No longer necessary...all changed due to "user feedback".

BBC News - Microsoft U-turn in Xbox One games row

Of course, gain some loose some, also dropped is that you can no longer trade in your downloaded games.

Can't see why things need to be 100% connected, except for multiplayer gaming. Incidentally, teh US has some of the worst internet connectivity in the world. My brother in New Mexico has only recently got ADSL (5Mbit) up from 56K modem and he is a lucky one, his mates are still on 56k.

Yes, now that the used games market isn't going to die overnight due to the changes, much happier about going down the Xbox route. I still like to rent my games before I buy them.

I was never too bothered about the always on Internet connection, it was the used games that was really bothering me.

Evening all:) we've always had a PlayStation. Never fancied an Xbox until I saw the new one alongside the ps4. If it wasn't for The internet conection along the higher price tag I probably go for a change. :) I think I heard that Xbox have changed there mind about the blocks so you can lend or sell off games rather than them being rendered usless to anyone else once they've been played on your console. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick.? Cheers kirk.

^^^^ sorry please delete this one I'm in a poor signal area night fishing :) keep getting server didn't respond then submitted twice.

Back