• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

OH NO my filter just died

mi casa

:oops: Just sat watching tv and my wife said she can smell burning it was my New All pond solutions EF1400 plus UV the motor as burnt out not good on a bank holiday :jaw drop Thank god i had my trusty 205 as back up just put the media in that and sent All pond an email hope they sort it soon.

just been sat looking at my tank and it looks like i have more flow off my old 205 then my new All ponds EF1400. OH well hope they sort it soon

AllPonds have good prices; it would be interesting to know how good their service is when you have a problem. Please keep us updated with your experience.

I am so glad that i still had my old one the All pond EF1400 was only 4 months old they say they pride there selfs on customer service as well as price so lets wait and see. I don't expect any one to get back to me until after the bank hol's.
i hope all my plants don't mind to much as i spent over £200 on them 9weeks ago to plant it up and every thing was just starting to get going http://www.flickr.com/photos/77614826@N07/ . i want them to send one out on next day and take this on back. it is a good job we were in as it may have set on fire as there was some smoke coming out of it but it never blew the fuse.

My 1000ef filter died a couple of weeks ago, I dropped APS an email and they asked for my transaction id and sent me a brand new motor head (whole top section) out on a next day delivery :) . So I'd say you should have no problems at all mate...

All sorted they are sending out a new motor head good times :)

Ye i am really happy with the service i would recommend the filter to any one as it is spot on for the money a lot of the big brands need to look at the pricing when compered to this for £69.00 you get a lot of filter for your money and the service to match well done All pond solutions :)

Back