• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

newbie from manchester, uk

cichlidfam

Hey guys,

I joined here a few days back after some advice from a fellow BCA member and i have only just seen this thread :lol:

A bit about myself, 26 years old, dad of two girls, one who is 3 on sunday, the other is 9 months old. I live with my fiancee in manchester, we also have a cat named 'jojo'.

I have been keeping fish for around ten years now, mainly cichlids the past five of those years.

I have never really Aquascaped a tank before, nor have i researched the science behind the plant growth,hence joining this forum.

Im hoping to convert my current set-up (a 4ft bow fronted 260 ltr tank running with a fluval fx5 and 2 x t5 glo tubes) into a beautiful Aquascaped masterpiece. Once i acquire my new 5ft tank i can offload my fish into that and start the project.

Already loving the friendly advice and welcome on here, tons of information for newbie's like me .

Hope to speak to you all again soon.

Matt :thumbup:

Back