• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

new to planted tanks!

hi, thought I best put an intro here.

kept all sorts of fish for years, but have never had the setup for a nicely planted tank, I have just kept anubius ferns and java moss as they never seem to die lol.

now I have invested in decent lighting and co2 etc.

am hoping to make something amazing.

looking through some of the journals etc....wow.

I don't even want it to look that good, just want some healthy growth, but am very impressed looking through the forum.
also the actual forum is nice as well, im on a lot of piranha forums and the layout etc has nothing on this one, must be more expensive :p

anyway, very impressed with the setups on this forum, saw one with two tree stumps in it. car sprayer or something, amazing tank

yeah I already have a few tanks, but only one with the equipment to do it properly.
I have tried allsorts of fish, plecs, community, cichlids and I always go back to piranha.
I do love jack dempseys and gold saums (false green terror) though, and I also like how pairs of convicts are
plecs and catfish have grown on me,
but I always wanted since I was a kid, a big planted tank. I think it looks worlds apart from other setups.
piranha at 5months become so amazing, great colour, shape, perfection :p
and the bigger the shoal the better.

cheers, will do a journal. just waiting for a couple more plants which I am receiving from this forum :D

Back