• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

new setup, from #2 to... just plants

Hi all

Just wanted to share the last shots of this tank before I tear it down... As mentioned in previous threads the aim of this tank was learning to grow different kinds of plants, managing flow and CO2, trimming properly, etc. That is, learning the basics of planted tanks. I have already in mind new ideas for the next one and it will be just the oposite: some hardscape and very few species. Let's say something closer to the concept of aquascape.

The tank is now 2 years old (just in the middle of this period there was a layout change) and it needed a deep cleaning session, but these are and will be busy months for me at work, so I will dismantle it instead of keep on neglecting it. Until this summer I will focus on my nano tank and I will play with my driftwood in the empty tank. Somehow it is also exciting... it's going to be the first time I have a dry tank for more than 24 hours to prepare a layout!

17216467178_fa00871479_b.jpg

17404254135_8845fff95d_b.jpg

17216661910_2d706071c5_b.jpg

(not the best pictures... plants are not trimmed, some plants have been sold and I had to change one of the bulbs for one of this horrible purple ones...)

Jordi

Back