• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New nano tank

Mark666

Hi everyone, new to the forum and new to keeping planted tanks. I was bought a 22 litre nano and thought I would give it a go. Current equipment is the internal filter that came with the tank rated 200lph, 50 watt heater, one strip led light unit and a double strip light unit and a eheim 350 surface skim. I have a disposable co2 system and am dosing fertiliser too and I am using tropica substrate. It has been set up since boxing day and my second water change is due Saturday

Hi Ryan, it is the aqua one nano, proffered this tank to the one with the back chamber as you have a tiny bit more room, I know it's not alot but every little helps.

Thanks idcgroomer and paraguay when I came in thought one had died but it had moulted lol.

Last edited:
DSC_1787_zpssilk9zze.jpg
Just a little update thought I would get a new nano co2 kit.

Done my second water change as of today. Noticed a few bits of hair algae on the baby tear drops, kept back Leds on today without the front ones on over above the baby tears, need to look at how to combat it before it gets a hold.

Back