• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mark Daniel

Hi All,

Stumbled onto this thread whilst looking for groups via Google, thanks for having me!

A bit about me, I'm a very recent enthusiast into the world of fish-keeping I picked myself up a second hand fluval flex (50l) and a care package from aquarium gardens to set the tank up andddd that's me hooked.. I've experimented with DIY Co2, additional lights, fertilizers etc. I'm trying to "fail fast" to force myself to really understand what's going on inside the tank!

I've managed to deal with algae blooms, bad water parameters and ick!! all within a small space of time! The fascinating thing about this hobby is there's a never ending amount of information to consume and that's what keeps it interesting for me atleast..

I've always loved fish and the thought of having a slice of nature that we're able to maintain and admire is something that keeps me super interested. However, more recently I'm finding myself more interested in the plants and the upkeep of them - there's a strange feeling that comes with finally achieving that well maintained planted tank that I'm not sure is really understood by anyone else in my household haha!

Further to that, I've noticed baby cherry shrimp in my tank now which probably shouldn't have made me so excited! (quarantine is doing things to my mental state :wacky:..)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting people, learning and finally aquascaping myself an Aquascaper 900 (that's the goal for now anyway! :thumbup:).

Cheers,
Mark

Back