• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New member says hi

mal blackburn

Hello. My name is Mal and i have been keeping fish for about 4 yrs now. My new tank is a Juwel Rio 180 semi planted and have still got some of my first fish which are 2 Pakistani Loach (4") and 1 Zebra loach (3"). I also have a RedTail Black Shark (5") and 2 Darkbrown Angels (4"). 2 Neons and 1 Octo. Its a great mix of fish and fun to watch when they chase and play, not like the 6 Angels I had recently that just fought and bullied for female attention. The two I now have left are a pair and their fist eggs didn't survive. However plans for future breeding are under way.
keeping fish is hard work as you all know but well worth the end results. Have fun with it.

Mal Blackburn

Thanks Alistair, London Dragon and Foxfish.

Paulo my sharks a pussycat. lol. He does keep everyone in check though. at about 5" long, he is such a wonderful fish. Occasionally my 3" Zebra puts him in place by ghosting him (swimming side by side full contact), whilst the other two Botia chase each other in play or courtship. I might try one day to get video of this as it is spectacular to watch.

Thanks

Back