• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New External filter for planted vision 260

cheekycharly

Hi guys I'm about sick of my internal Juwel filter after only 4-5months having had an external filter on my old aquarium.

My question is what filter is the best for my vision 260 if money isn't a problem as I'd rather pay for a good external filter now and enjoy my tank than suffer the nightmare of this built in Juwel filter for any longer.

Thanks in advance.

removing that filter is the best thing i have done to my 260. I went with 2 smaller eheims for my very small fish. I would suggest you get the best filter you can. A big eheim is good. The 2080.

For the money, get an APS 2000. If you get nice lily pipes with the extra cash it'll even look better than an Ehiem and solve the one problem with them - the rubbish intakes and outlets.

I cannot see a for sale board on this site so I cannot find that Eheim 2080 that's for sale. Was going to have a look at the condition of it. Do I need to have over a certain amount of posts to access the buy/sell board?

Yes, 25. So thank me for this info and you will only have 3 posts to go, tell a few people their tanks look nice and bobs your uncle ;)

Back