• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New 130ltr aquaone tank

•Cai•

20160711_202246_zpschmxowvi.jpg

Forvive the rock ribboned. I made the boo boo of not soaking my wood first. In fairness the whole setup was a slight sunday mornimg impulse. I just got up, looked at my little 60ltr on the cabinet and thought sod it. Lets gdt cracking. Still needs a few plants adding or possibly some moss to the branches. Ive also got some larger rocks to dot around the branches at substrate level to help with the natural look. But overall for just over 3hrs im very happy with the initial setup.

Aquaone is really lifting their game in aesthetics!

Love your scape. Very simple and understated! Will you have epiphytes on the wood?

Ive got some anubias 'nana, tied near the rocks, Bucephalandra Belindae and some bucephalandra brownie phoenix bedding on also. Im not sure on other choices until i remove rovk to really gauge whats needed. I really would like to keep it quite subtle to the eye if i can on this one. Id like a backround plant to add but not take away the roots place in tank. Any ideas?

Those light fittings look pretty suave, I was close to getting this tank; and still would, the curved corners, built quality and hidden compartments at the back are awesome

Aquaone is really lifting their game in aesthetics!

Have to agree with this, their stuff is also very reliable.

Just acquired an aquanano and am impressed with the build quality. Going to aquascape a shrimp tank soon, well once I have decorated the lounge, price I pay to have a tank!

Back