• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Need help choosing CO2 regulator

Yamato

Hi guys, I'm setting up a new 60p and really needed help with choosing the right CO2 regulator. I have selected some but I don't have experience using any of these. I wanna go for something reliable, without having to worry about EOTD issues. I have heard good things about the oxyturbo major 2 but so far found no info that suggests it has a reasonably good needle valve or that it doesn't suffer from EOTD. I'll attach the pics of the other two options here as well. Really appreciate it if someone can help me out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240617-095657.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617-095657.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20240617-095622.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617-095622.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20240617-095607.jpg
    Screenshot_20240617-095607.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 32
Nope and nope.....
glad you told me, would've wasted my money. If you have Alan's socials, somewhere I can get in touch with him, can you please send a link? I cant seem to get into the fb group he's in, keep getting denied by admins for some reason. As of now there's absolutely no way for me to contact him.

glad you told me, would've wasted my money. If you have Alan's socials, somewhere I can get in touch with him, can you please send a link? I cant seem to get into the fb group he's in, keep getting denied by admins for some reason. As of now there's absolutely no way for me to contact him.
I pm' d him for you at Reef2reef. We'll see.

From some stuff I read on Reddit your customs policies are pretty tight. Not sure you'll have much luck but. ???

Hello everyone. Alan Le here. Thanks to oreo57 for referring me to this site. To answer ops question. I suggest going with a custom dual stage regulator. You can sort out the parts on eBay. The system will run you about $250 to $350 depending on the deal you got. These regulators are precise and reliable. They also hold high resell value. I will start a DIY thread on here soon.

I met a guy on reddit who was an influencer associated with CO2 art, he confirmed that co2art and Fzone are manufactured in the same factory in china.
This is the norm nowadays i guess, but really good to know.
It would be nice if Co2 Art dropped us a message to let us know how their regs and equipment differs from other regs apparently made in the same room?
From what I know in the UK Co2 Art is seen as the dream equipment. It certainly looks great!

I do not use Co2 Art. Or do I?
Actually i have a single stage setup which i find excellent for my nano. It is from Co2 Supermark. The regulator looks very very very similar to the Strideways one???

I have a friend who has circuit boards made in China that are designed wrong so that they cannot be copied and used. When he gets them back to the UK he adjusts them by hand and ships the products all over the world after covering the boards in black resin. Clever but time consuming.

Great thread .

Thanks

Si

Hello everyone. Alan Le here. Thanks to oreo57 for referring me to this site. To answer ops question. I suggest going with a custom dual stage regulator. You can sort out the parts on eBay. The system will run you about $250 to $350 depending on the deal you got. These regulators are precise and reliable. They also hold high resell value. I will start a DIY thread on here soon.
Hi Alan. Good to see you here. Don't you have any custom reg for sell now for the OP?

Back