• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ND Aquatics/Juwel 300

Stu, im guessing TGM cant make you one?

yeah its a bummer, plus there would be shipping from the states too. I dont think there is a uk distributor yet.

I think the Aquavas systems might still be shipped from their factory in Portugal. Having said that, they're now more expensive than anything except ADA and ELOS. It's a shame as there used to be a time when many people on this forum were getting NA (Natural Aquario) systems. I guess they only cater to the rich now!

On the 'Scapefu' podcast, the new owner (Jeff from ADG), promised that you would eventually be able to buy separate components from them. Not as yet :(

P

Stu - What about Aquavas?
Id need to sell a kidney and a heart to afford one of their tanks now after the takeover!

Stu, im guessing TGM cant make you one?
I did ask but its about £520 for a 120x50x45 from TGM. I had a look at one of the tanks from their supplier but again its not really silicon free like a TMC or ADA. The ND tank for the same size was £237 delivered.

Back